Topics discussed in EU-27 Watch, No. 7 / September 2008
· The EU after the Irish referendum
· French Presidency and the future of the EU
· Public opinion and European integration
· Political leadership in the EU
· Concentric circles around the EU?
· The first ten years of the Euro
· Current issues of high salience in the member states
This survey was conducted on the basis of a questionnaire that has been elaborated in May 2008 by all participating institutes. Most of the country reports were delivered at the end of July 2008.
The Institute for European Politics (IEP) in Berlin coordinates and edits EU-27 Watch. The IEP is grateful to the Otto Wolff-Foundation, Cologne, for supporting the IEP’s research activities in the field of “Enlargement and neighbourhood policy of the EU” and thus for contributing to this project.